Help to Grow: Management course starts in April
Warwickshire businesses can obtain some guidance on resilience and how to target potential growth from the latest cohort of the Help to Grow: Management course delivered by Aston Centre for Growth.
Help to Grow: Management is a government-backed twelve-week leadership course from ACG, part of Aston University.
The course offers:
- an opportunity to stand back from the business to review the business strategies, build resilience and create a set of action plans.
- improvement of your leadership skills to create a work environment which keeps your staff motivated in the midst of change.
- the opportunity to discuss and exchange information with other business participants and learn from your peers
- access to a 1:1 mentor with whom to assist in tackling your key challenges.
- advice on how to maximise your marketing to create opportunities and new markets.
- help to identify new technologies, tools, and digital approaches to become more innovative and productive.
Four of the 12 modules are scheduled to be delivered face-to-face with the remaining eight provided online, designed to enable business-owners to complete the course alongside running your business.
The course is 90% funded by the government with businesses paying just £750 per participant. Eligibility criteria applies.
- Be a Small or Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) based in the United Kingdom
- Be from any industry sector, employing between five and 249 people
- Have been operational for at least one year
- Be a decision-maker or member of the senior management team within the business, such as Chief Executive, Finance Director, Operations Director etc.
- If your business employs between 10 and 249 people, you can send up to two participants on the course.
The next cohort starts April 2023. To apply or express interest, please visit www.aston.ac.uk/helptogrow
Course overview: https://youtu.be/0F-IkpDY450
Video case study: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO-P__vb45k