'FinditinCW' offers 'New Brand, New Features, More Opportunities'
Coventry and Warwickshire LEP Growth Hub, in partnership with Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce, have launched a new website for local businesses to access supply chain opportunities and a range of other B2B resources.
FinditinCW is a new business-to-business portal, exclusive to businesses in Coventry and Warwickshire, which replaces CWConnect and is now up and running.
It combines the local business knowledge of the Growth Hub and the Chamber with the well-established brand ‘Finditin’ to link businesses to opportunities across the region, with an innovative approach, free access to supply chain opportunities, and a wealth of membership benefits for businesses and organisations, from the smallest to the largest.
FinditinCW key features include:
• an improved B2B portal with user-friendly functionality.
• high-level security enhancements to protect your information and data
• access to exclusive ‘Meet the Buyer’ events with private and public sector buyers
• procurement and business support workshops
• one-stop shop for Games contracts and opportunities for Birmingham 2022
• tender and contract alerts for other high profile projects in the area
• post-an-opportunities service, to source a local, cost-effective supplier on your doorstep
• access to an internal Quick Quote system to invite potential suppliers to quote for goods and services
• business support from Coventry & Warwickshire LEP Growth Hub and Chamber of Commerce
• lots more!
To register, please visit www.finditincw.co.uk